The Pacmasta ZP-CT32A Woven & Composite Strap Tensioner is easy to operate and is suitable for strapping pallets or packs of goods. The ergonomic and user-friendly design covers a range of widths from 19mm up to 32mm and the high tensioning power will make your cord strapping and tensioning easy, effortless and efficient!
- Single handed operation: automatically tensions and cuts.
- Pre-programmed touch panel: auto, semi, and manual tension modes and tension force adjustment even if the voltage drops.
- Quick Reverse Button: allows for easy reversal of the windlass tensioner for quick tool removal after tensioning.
- Lightest on the market at 3.6 kg, including the battery.
- 6 degree angle on the handle bar. Lessens wrist fatigue while tensioning on flat surfaces and during vertical operation.
- Low centre of gravity reduces the overall height of the tensioner to lessen operating fatigue.