Transport packaging has become essential to growing businesses across Australia. For smaller enterprises, manual methods such as tape and glue sealing may be suitable for smaller orders, however as your business grows so does the production and distribution requirements. The need for efficient and reliable packing solutions is critical to the distribution process, unless you have an effective carton sealing process in place it can become increasingly difficult for your business to keep up with supply and demand. Therefore, to boost productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the potential profitability of your business, we strongly recommend investing in a carton sealing machine or machines.
Packline Solutions’ Pacmasta PMCS Carton Sealing Machine is a reliable piece of equipment designed to secure your product and streamline transport processes.
Why should you invest in a Carton Sealing Machine?
#1 Full Automation Qualities of Carton Sealing Machines
Precision is just one of the winning features of an automated process. When you automate your sealing methods, you reduce the need to oversee elements of the process, such as ensuring a flat and clean tape surface.
Invest in a carton sealer and the machine will do all the work for you with incomparable efficiency including:
- An increase in the sealing rate
- A cleaner, more effectual appearance.
- The elimination of multiple taping (cost savings for your business)
- An increase in product security due to tamper proof sealing.
#2 Increased Output
Sealing boxes is a key task that distribution businesses do daily and can be extremely time-consuming and costly if done manually.
Carton Sealing Machines:
- Increase the number of cartons sealed every day = more cartons despatched daily = increased revenue for your business
- Speed up the entire process and enhance production rates without the need for increased staffing costs or larger facilities.
#3 Save on Cost (Lets be honest, who doesn’t like saving money)
- A decrease in tape costs and wastage. When sealing is done manually, more tape is wasted than necessary. The Pacmasta PMCS Carton Sealing uses only the exact required amount of tape.
- Elimination of product damage that can be caused from staples, glue and potential pilfering
- Reduction in employee costs and lost time caused by injuries sustained through repetitive labour such as; repetitive strain injury (RSI), fatigue and carpal tunnel syndrome.
See the Pacmasta Carton Sealing Machine in Use:
Progressive, Global Source of Innovative Packaging Solutions
Established in 2004, Packline Solutions is a leading Australian company that provides high-quality industrial packaging tools and machinery to industries that require streamlined shipping processes. We are focused on delivering outstanding levels of customer service founded on honesty and integrity while ensuring our products meet your standards.
Locate a Packline Solutions Distributor near you.